High Performance Composite for your best performance. Suited for every competition out there or fast, very fast rides.
Models bearing the SUPER HPC logo are our top-quality products. From many years of experience in the HPC field new optimisation know-how is generated time and time again, which is then implemented in the SUPER HPC models. Numerous details of this line are refined and optimised and the limits of what is feasible are pushed ever higher and higher. For this exclusively high-quality carbon fibres and matrices are used. In addition the ADVANCED TWIN MOLD process is used exclusively in order to minimise manufacturing tolerances and to avoid superfluous use of material.
This new steering tube design is more rigid and generates a more secure ride feel even in difficult terrain. Due to the direct power transmission the greatest possible steering precision is generated. With the larger fork shaft the forks become more rigid. At the same time weight is saved due to the absence of bearing shells as the lower bearing is fully integral. On CUBE carbon models the upper bearing shells are also directly in the frame, so that once more a few grams are saved.
Press Fit BB:
With press-fit bearings, the outer bearing ring is pressed directly into the frame housing and not screwed-in as usual. With its wider housing, the down tube and the chain stays are joined with the full width. Because the width of the housing is a parameter in calculating the stiffness, every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement of lateral stiffness, whilst retaining the comfort-bringing resilience of the chain stays.
Advanced Twin Mold:
Folds are prevented to curl up even during the baking session in a continuous control procedure. With this procedure, it is possible to increase the carbon content (and use less matrix resin). The result is similar stability at lower weight. Positive side-effect of this method: optically perfect layering.
Ready for Race Geometry:
Our bicycles with RFR-geometry stand out by their sports character. The riding characteristics, rider comfort and rider safety in particular are taken in account for each individual bike category.
Frame Save System:
To protect our high-end aluminium frames, they are built with the CUBE Frame Save System replaceable derailleur hanger. The thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
Integrated Post Mount:
The Postmount breaking absorption makes it possible for us to save extra parts. The not needed IS adapter with bolts saves approx. 30 g. This may not seem much, but it shows the potential comprised in the details.
Integrated Cable Routing:
Internally routed cables offer many advantages: clean appearance, cables are protected from dirt and therefore have a considerably longer life and the not required external housing saves weight.
Wet Paint Surface:
On polished and brushed aluminium and all HPC frames the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
• Frame: SHPC Advanced Twin Mold Monocoque Technology
• Forks: Fox 32 Terra Logic Tapered, 100mm
• Headset: FSA Orbit I-T integrated
• Stem: Syntace F109 Oversized
• Handlebars: Syntace Duraflite Carbon Oversized
• Grips: CUBE Ultralight Screw-On-Race-Grip with integrated RFR barend
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M980 10-speed
• Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M986 Down Swing, 34,9mm, 2x10
• Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M980 Rapidfire-Plus, 10-speed
• Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M9851 hydr. discbrake (180/160mm)
• Cranks: Shimano XTR FC-M975 Hollowtech II 42x30T, 175mm, Press-Fit BB (BB86) 2x10 speed
• Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M980 11-36T, 10-speed
• Chain: Shimano CN-HG94 10-speed
• Wheels: EASTON EC90 XC Wheelset
• Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Kevlar Triple Compound 2.25, Schwalbe Racing Ralph Kevlar Triple Compound 2.25
• Tube: Schwalbe MTB light SV14
• Rim Tape: Schwalbe 22-559
• Pedals: none
• Saddle: Fi'zi:k Tundra2 Carbon
• Seatpost: Syntace P6 Carbon Raceflex 31.6mm
• Seatclamp : Syntace Superlock 34.9mm
• Chainstay protection: Neoprene
• Weight: 8.5 kg
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.